When you are a working woman, it is difficult to manage all the household chores with the daily job schedule. Moreover, if you have kids, then it is quite an impossible thing to tackle all the cleanliness measures in your home.
If you hire professional housekeeping services, then the stress to manage everything in home can be reduced. But, before you start searching, learn here the different housekeeping duties that are performed by a housekeeper.
Different Housekeeping Duties Performed By a Housekeeper
- Cleaning, dusting, sweeping and mopping the floors of every room.
- Clean the bathroom mirrors, toilets, showers, and baths.
- Wipe out the kitchen utensils and clean the counters, sinks, and cabinet doors in it.
- Change the bed sheets and clean all the showpieces placed in the bedroom.
- Wash, fold, and iron the clothes properly.
- Clean the interior side of the windows.
- Dispose of the garbage outside.
- Do restocking of the personal items like toilet papers and tissues in the bathroom.
- General cleaning in the rooms like keeping the toys in their proper place, and organizing the other things.
- Shopping of the necessary grocery and food items by going outside. Here, you need to provide the payment source to your housekeeper. Also, shopping does not come under necessary housekeeping duties, so ask them before you hire.
- Preparing meals for the family. This is not a compulsory duty of a housekeeper. So, make sure you list this service while hiring them.
- Keep track of all the cleaning supplies and let you know when they need to be replaced.
Grab The Top-Notch Professional Housekeeping Services in San Diego!
After looking at the above list, you are clear with the housekeeping duties by a housekeeper. We at LCS Janitorial Services provide the best professional housekeeping facilities to your home. Call us at 619-488-7434, to book your appointment. Follow us on our Facebook page for more updates on housekeeping services.