It becomes tough to shift all your stuff to a new place from an old one. You need to make proper plans to get a perfect result after you execute all the planning.
Moving to a new office place or emptying the old one for shifting to another place is a tedious task. You need to plan many things before executing these tasks. Also, during office move-in/move-out cleaning, work life gets also disturbed.
By hiring professional move-in and move-out cleaning services, you can get the work done efficiently. Let us see what is included in commercial move-in/move-out cleaning services.
Things Included in Move-in Cleaning Services –
1. Vacuum cleaning and mopping the floor.
2. Washing and cleaning doors and windows.
3. Cleaning and disinfecting countertops and the kitchen sink.
4. Wiping and disinfecting all switches and knobs.
5. Clean window sills and window tracks.
6. Cleaning the shelves.
1. Clean the mirrors, sink, and toilet area.
2. Clean the lights and switches.
3. Wash out the floor and windows.
4. Washing and disinfecting bathroom dustbins.
5. Cleaning and disinfecting shower walls, glass doors, doorknobs, and bathtubs.
6. Cleaning and disinfecting the inside of medicine cabinets and vanities.
♦ Lounge Area:
1. Wipe and sanitize doors and door frames, and handles.
2. Vacuum, mop, and sanitize the floors.
3. Clean the exteriors and interiors of the closet.
4. Clean mirrors, interior window sills, and window tracks.
5. Wipe the doorknobs, door frames, and doors.
6. Clean the lights, fans, and switches.
7. Vacuum and damp mop the hard surface floors.
8. Vacuum the carpet and rug.
Things Included in Move-out Cleaning Services –
1. Clean Door and Windows.
2. Vacuum and Mop The Floors.
3. Clean fridge, microwave, oven, and other appliances.
4. Clean taps and sink area.
5. Remove limescale and debris buildup.
6. Dusting light fittings, lamps, and switches.
7. Clean the range hood or electric chimney thoroughly and change filters.
8. Washing and cleaning of cabinets, drawers, pantry, and storage areas.
1. Clean taps, showers, basins, and bathtubs.
2. Wipe mirrors and glass surfaces.
3. Clean and sanitize the toilet area.
4. Clean doors and door knobs.
5. Clean floor, windows, and windows’ frame.
6. Thoroughly scrubbing and washing floor and wall tiles.
7. Washing or vacuuming bathroom mats, shower curtains, and carpets.
♦ Lounge Area:
1. Remove Cobwebs from ceilings, walls, and corners.
2. Clean the marks on walls and baseboards.
3. Clean mirrors, curtain rails, decorative artifacts, photographs, and wall hangings.
4. Clean doors, doorknobs, handles, windows, and windows’ frames.
5. Shampooing and deep cleaning floors and carpets.
6. Vacuum cleaning furniture and upholstery.
7. Clean cabinets, drawers, and cupboards.
8. Dusting and cleaning lampshades, switches, ceiling fans, and lighting fixtures.
If you are about to shift or plan to shift to a new place, hiring professional move-in/out cleaning services remains the best option. Here are the things involved in commercial move-in/move-out cleaning services.
By hiring one, you need to sit back, relax, and enjoy your new office without worrying about the cleaning part because there are experts who will be handling the same.